Latest version: SpreadDEM v1.5.4
Get a one year license in the GiD shop or try the one month trial version for free, sending a e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TwinSpreader01: Twin disc spreader with rotating parts (inlet of particles directly over the disc).
- TwinSpreader02: Twin disc spreader with rigid parts (inlet of particles over the fixed parts).
What is new...
From v1.5.3 to v1.5.4 (25-01-2017):
From v1.5.2 to v1.5.3 (23-01-2017):
- Impact results option added in calculation settings window (Step 5). Activating this option increases considerably the computation time.
- Input variables summary can be saved as a .txt or .csv file in calculation settings window (Step 6).
From v1.5.1 to v1.5.2 (18-01-2017):
- Project file size reduction: all the steps are just saved on the first eight turn of the disc.
- Animation speed option added in postprocess results window (Step 6).
From v1.5.0 to v1.5.1 (10-01-2017):
- Fixed bug on the calculation of the automatic time step when the angular velocity of the disc is negative and is way above than 800 rpm (default value).
- Examples of calculated cases uploaded on the website and deleted on the installation package.
From v1.4.0 to v1.5.0 (09-01-2017):
- Fixed bug when ocasionally isolated particles reached the ground well before the rest of the particles.
From v1.3.0 to v1.4.0 (19-12-2017):
- Migration to GiD 13.0.3 pre and postprocessor.
- New example case integrating rigid parts.
- Update of results (coefficient of variation or dynamic spread pattern) in background window if any variable is changed (speed, working width, overlapping configuration) in foreground window.
- Deleted the duplicated message box asking to save the project when finish button is pressed.
- Warning message requesting confirmation to cancel the running process.
From v1.2.0 to v1.3.0 (13-12-2017):
- Fixed bug in inlet velocity vector and rotation axis when deleting inlet or discs geometry repeatedly (just when working in model units different from meters).
- Saving transverse distribution graphs now takes into account the width of the bins.
- New 'Capture settings' option in the side menu, allowing the assignment of some properties of the snapshots (size, transparency, background colour, etc.).
- New 'Print snapshot' option in the side menu.
- Background colour option added in postprocess results window (Step 6), also applied when recording animations. White and dark backgrounds are allowed.
- Background colour option added in preprocess, included in 'Capture settings' new feature. White and default coloured backgrounds are allowed.
- Updated automatic spinbox intervals when changing units.
From v1.1.0 to v1.2.0 (05-12-2017):
- Fixed bugs in rendering options and background colours.
- Improvements in generating inlets of particles over an existing disc.
- Improvements in the calculation of the automatic time step.
- Improvements in the processing of data for transverse distribution diagram.
- Warning dialog box when entering identical coordinates for the initial and final node defining the rotation axis.
- Fixed error with the motion of rotating bodies when working in model units different from meters.