Number of places: 1
Category: PhD student
Salary (gross): 20.000€ (Excepcional candidates: up to 25.000€)
Weekly working hours: 40
Contract Type: Pre Doctoral
Duration: 3 years
Functions to be developed:
- Participate in the development of the ExaQUte project. This includes software developements and reporting.
- Develop a PhD thesis on subjects related to Uncertainty Quantification for civil engineering structures.
- Publish on subjects related to ExaQUte.
- Develop within the framework of the Kratos project.
Education and training (required):
- Formation: Master in Engineering or Mathematics
- Basic Knowledge of programming (Python, C++).
- Required Languages: English
- Basic Knowledge of FEM and CFD
Other valued skills (not mandatory):
- Knowledge of Object Oriented programming
The requisites and merits will be evaluated with a maximum note of 100 points. Such maximal note will be obtained summing up the following points:
- Academic Titles: 20%
- Additional Training: 10%
- Professional Experience: 10%
- Tasks assigned during the review process: 20%
- Personal Interview: 40%
The curriculum and references have to be submitted to the email email@example.com, specifying as subject: VAC-2018-07.
The deadline for submitting applications is April 30, 2018 at 12am.
Pre selected candidates will have to send to firstname.lastname@example.org all the supporting documents. The candidates may be required to hold an interview, which may be online.
Download offer (PDF)
Contact Person : Dr. Riccardo Rossi (email@example.com)