PhD Scholarship Call in Beijing
PIFI PhD Scholarship Call in Beijing
If you would like to study in the Institute of Mechanics of the Chinese Academy of Sciences in Beijing to pursue Full Time Phd, you can avail CAS President’s International Fellowship Initiative (PIFI) which is being offered by Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS). PIFI Category D will select 200 International PhD Students. Awardees will be offered with tuition waivers, travel support and visa application fees for selected awardee, as well as a monthly allowance.
After a pre-selection process by the International Centre for Numerical Methods in Engineering (CIMNE), our China office will provide support in the application procedure for those candidates willing to complete their PhD research in the framework of Kratos Multiphysics.
1. Be citizens of a country which has diplomatic relations with China ;
2. Be under the age of 35;
3. Have no other assignments during the period of his/her fellowship;
4. Meet the admission criteria for international students of UCAS/USTC;
5. Hold a Master’s degree before the start of the fellowship period;
6. Have working proficiency in either English or Chinese;
Application deadline: March 31st, 2015
For further information about the scholarships, please visit the PIFI Scholarship Call:firstname.lastname@example.org