We strongly recommend submitting your application as soon as possible to avoid problems with the delay of EU visas, embassy appointments, etc.
yearly on July 15th
- Candidates must hold (before starting the course in September) a higher education degree (Batchelor, at least 3 years programme) in Engineering or in Applied Mathematics, Physics or a similar science-based subject.
- A score of at least 6.5 IELTS (or equivalent TOEFL or TOEIC) is required for students from non-English speaking countries (check link for compatibility with other tests).
Students will be selected on the basis of their CVs, study and academic merits, recommendations, language skills (English), etc.
Priority will be given to applicants whose background and interest matches closely with those of the Master of Science in Computational Mechanics
Candidates are required to provide:
- The degree classification, class rank and full academic transcript.
- The IELTS or similarly internationally recognised English language proficiency score.
- A statement of purpose, describing their interest in computational mechanics, their personal aims in this field and their preferred areas of specialization (max one page).
- A complete Curriculum Vitae including additional language skills other than English and any additional information available that may relate to the potential performance of the student in the course.
- 8,000 € (4,000€ per year) for students who are legally resident in any EU country.
- 16,000 € (8,000€ per year) for students from countries outside the EU.
- To guarantee your sit in the programme students are required to pay in advance a deposit of €2000. This deposit will be deducted from the payment of the first semester tuition fees (to be paid on arrival).
- Bank coordinates for the payment (Please indicate your name)
Paseo Manuel Girona 10
IBAN: ES75 0019 0029 1640 1006 9543
- Deadline for online application: 8pm (GMT) yearly on July 15t.
- Induction week and initiation of studies: yearly in September.
Application / Submission
Scholarships external to our programme are available depending on the student's geographical origin. Some examples are: