The 9th ECCOMAS Thematic Conference on Smart Structures and Materials (SMART 2019) will be organized in Paris, at the Arts et Métiers - Ensam (Paris Campus). SMART 2019 will aim at providing a comprehensive forum for discussing current state of the art in the field of smart structures and materials as well as at developing future ideas on a multidisciplinary level.
- Smart structures (fundamentals, concepts, design, modelling, simulation, testing, analysis, etc.)
- Smart materials (piezoelectric, shape memory, magneto/electro-rheological, magneto/electro-strictive, nano-reinforced, biomimetic, optic, characterization, homogenization, etc.)
- Smart systems (micro, nano, mechatronic, robotic, automation, integration, packaging, etc.)
- Structural control (active/semi-active/hybrid, sensors/actuators, noise, damping, morphing, etc.)
- Health monitoring (sensor/actuator networks, wireless communication, energy harvesting, etc.)
- Manufacturing technology (bonding, embedding, connection, additive, printing, painting, etc.)
- Engineering Applications (mechanical, aeronautic, automotive, civil, bio-mechanics/medical, etc.)