The CIMNE Governing Council has approved the adherence to the CERCA code of conduct in its meeting held on November 30th. This code is aligned with the European code and its mission is to promote the principles of its decalogue:
- Honesty and transparency.
- Open access to research data.
- Stewardship of research data, materials and substances.
- Handling industrial property in CERCA centres.
- Individual commitment to good scientific practice and ethical standards.
- Commitment and responsibility for research activities and scientific publications.
- Coordination with the CERCA Institute and the CERCA ombudsperson.
- Application of standards on recruitment and promotion, preventing conflicts of interest in CERCA centre activities.
- Cooperation with the media.
- Implementation of an action plan approved under the European Commission's HRS4R award scheme.
Know more on CERCA website