The Tecniospring programme provides up to 100% financial support for hiring experienced researchers to develop applied research projects, through 2-year employment contracts with Catalan companies and centers. This initiative is funded by Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions (H2020, EU) and Acció (Government of Catalonia) and is addressed to companies located in Catalonia, Tecnio entities, Catalan Technology Centers for hiring PhD +2 years of experience in research or researchers with more than six years of research experience.
Further information at http://catalonia.com/innovate-in-catalonia/tecniospringplus/tecniospringcall.jsp
TECNIOSPRING POSITIONS AT OKTICS, A CIMNE SPIN-OFF
OKTICS is looking for experienced researchers of any nationality fitting in with the following requirements:
1. A PhD and two additional years of full-time research experience, or at least six years of full-time equivalent research experience.
2. Researchers must not have resided or carried out their main activity in Spain for more than 12 months in 3 years immediately prior to the deadline for the submission of applications (16/11/2020). Exceptions will be made for candidates with justified career breaks.
Tecniospring Grant offers:
- 2 years contract
- Salary costs (with full social security coverage): 58,500€ per year (gross salary around 44.000 €)
- Research costs: 15,240€.
- Open Access Publication costs: 3,000€.
- Mobility costs: 1,920€.
- Contracts should start between March and September 2021.
Please, do not hesitate to contact us for any clarification.