We have currently open 15 PhD positions for projects linked with 15 European companies. You will find all the information at: https://www.lacan.upc.edu/ProTechTion/
Admission for fellowships is closed.
All admitted PhD students will have to satisfy the following minimum requirements:
- Degree equivalent to a Masters in Engineering or in Applied Mathematics, Physics or a similar science based subject, equivalent to at least 300 ECTS *.
- Non-native English speaking candidates will be required a minimum IELTS score of 7.0 (in both the written and oral)
* 1 ECTS = 25-30 hours of work, 60 ECTS =1 year of studies
Registration and application to the doctorate fellowship must be completed through the online process:
Access to the virtual center.
All applicants must fill the application form, which must be submitted between 15th October and 6th January, jointly with the following required documentation:
- Degree classification and diploma supplement or academic transcript of Bachelor + Master degree
- Two letters of recommendation (optional)
- A complete Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- IELTS or similar internationally recognised English language proficiency score.
Each application must introduce only one application.
- Application form submission: 15th October – 5th January (yearly).
- Selection process, phase 1 (shortlist): 5th January – 28th February (yearly).
- Selection process, phase 2 (selection of admitted students and grantees): by April (yearly).