Position: Severo Ochoa PostDoc Trainee in Risk and Resilience Group
Team leader: Martha Liliana Carreño
From 16/04/2020 to 15/04/2022
- Plan and conduct high-quality research under the supervision of Dra. Martha Liliana Carreño.
- Collaborate with various research groups across Europe and elsewhere.
- Document and disseminate research results with CIMNE and externally.
- Publish in high-impact magazines (at least 2 publications per planned year).
- Participate in search projects and contracts with the industry of interest to the RTD group.
- Collaborate in the preparation of competitive research proposals for the RTD.
Research line: Mario Salgado’s current research line considers the integration of interconnected hazards in multi-risk assessment models and applied research on the integration of probabilistic hazard and risk models with alternative financial risk transfer instruments, such as parametric (re)insurance products.
Short CV | Linkedin Profile